Moldova, an Eastern European country and former Soviet republic, has varied terrain including forests, rocky hills and vineyards. Its wine regions include Nistreana, known for reds, and Codru, home to some of the world’s largest cellars
Moldova Citizenship Program & Benefits
The Moldova Citizenship-by-Investment (MCBI) program was developed by the Government of Moldova in 2018. The MCBI program requires applicants to make an economic contribution to the country through the Public Investment Fund. After a rigorous vetting process, with in-depth background checks, an applicant (and their families) are granted citizenship.
A Moldovan passport will allow for visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 121 destinations around the world, including Russia, Turkey, and the countries in Europe’s Schengen Area. For those with large families, the Moldova law stipulates that Dependent children up to 29 years of age and parents (of either the main applicant or the spouse) from 55 years of age can be included in the same application. And, the citizenship is transferable to future generations without restrictions. The Moldovan citizenship is also valuable for businessmen and entrepreneurs since they have an association agreement with the EU. They also signed an E-2 visa (investor) treaty with the United States.
- Citizenship from a country in Eastern Europe with the least expensive European CBI program and short processing time (3 to 4 months)
- Visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 121 destinations around the world, including Shengin
- Lifetime citizenship extended to future generations of family and children
- No residency or language requirements and Dual citizenship is allowed
- No residency requirement or interview to acquire citizenship and No tax obligation for non-residents