Saint Lucia is an Eastern Caribbean island nation with a pair of dramatically tapered mountains, the Pitons, on its west coast. Its coast is home to volcanic beaches, reef-diving sites, luxury resorts and fishing villages.
Saint Lucia Investment Options
Saint Lucia National Economic Fund – Non-Refundable
- Single Applicant: A non-refundable contribution of USD 100,000
- Main Applicant and Spouse: A non-refundable contribution of USD 140,000
- Each additional qualifying dependent (with applicant alone or applicant and spouse): USD 25,000
- Main Applicant, Spouse, and up to Two Dependents: A non-refundable contribution of USD 150,000
- Each additional qualifying dependent of a family of four: USD 15,000
Purchase of Government-Approved Real Estate
To qualify for citizenship of Saint Lucia under the Real Estate Option of the Citizenship by Investment Program, an applicant must purchase authorized real estate to the minimum value of USD 300,000, which may be resold after 5 years.
Additionally, the applicant must pay the following government fees (Non-Refundable):
- USD 30,000 for a Single Applicant
- USD 45,000 for Main Applicant & Spouse
- USD 5,000 for each additional dependent below the age of 18
- USD 10,000 for each additional dependent above the age of 18
- USD 10,000 for Main Applicant with Spouse & more than four dependents
Covid-19 Relief Bond (Valid Until Dec 31st, 2020)
The new COVID-Relief Bond option fees:
- Applicants applying alone: USD250,000 – held for 5 years.
- Applicant with one dependent: USD250,000 – held for 6 years.
- Applicant with up to four dependents:
- Option 1: USD250,000 – held for 7 years.
- Option 2: USD300,000 – held for 5 years.
- Applicants with more than four dependents: an additional US$15,000 bond investment applies.